Saturday, February 20, 2010

The following are pictures from the Saturday classes! The first photo is from the "Caterpillar Bracelet" class. The brown bracelet is Pam's stunning bracelet and the beautiful blue bracelet is Vonnie's! This mother-daughter team did such a great job--I was really impressed. Way to go, ladies! Make sure you click on the pictures to zoom-in on their work!The second picture is from the "Catch a Star" class. Paulines's olivine crystal star is just stunning and the bottom star (I believe it was indocolite crystal?) is Sheree's beautiful star! (I didn't complete my midnight blue/Burgundy star.) These two ladies were so motivated...I don't believe they got up from their seats for 2 1/2 hours! They always do such impeccable work...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These two class lessons look like fun. Both projects are beautiful. The color combinations are awesome.

Jeanne Craine said...

Yes, they did a really great job!