Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Bottle Cap 6-Pack Class!

My, oh my, we had fun this afternoon and early evening pounding away, dooming, and designing our "Bottle Cap 6-Pack" bracelets! We really did make some noise, didn't we? And, we didn't even have the beverages inside! I was really proud of what everyone created-what a nice job! Drum roll please...here, pictured in no particular order, are the wonderful bracelets! Each bracelet has two views-the whole bracelet and a close up.

Here is Mary's bracelet... Don't you love the Sioux City root beer cap?
Pictured below is Sara's...Don't you just love the colors?

Here is Pam's bracelet...Isn't the Goose Island cap precious!
Below is Karen's bracelet...Aren't the vintage soda pop caps a riot?

And here is Nancy's bracelet...Isn't it so much fun?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so CUTE !!!! What great variety of designs. Wish I lived closer to be able to take this class. It looks like it would be great fun putting together.

Jeanne Craine said...

You need to take a road trip...I was honored to have Nancy come from Muscatine,Iowa to join us for this class today.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for ways to make bottle cap bracelets forEVER! Is there anyway you could email me directions on how you made them? jeana_beana1016@yahoo.com It would be greatly appreciated!

Anonymous said...

I love your bottle cap bracelet. Is there any way to recieve directions for it. I am an avid beader also and incorporate bottle caps in many of my projects. Wish that I were closer to you to take some lessons. I live in South Carolina. Thanks a lot. Jennifer Lance--scwolf08@yahoo.com