Sunday, July 12, 2009

Two Class Saturday

This Saturday we had twice the fun at Bead Haven in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. I taught two classes of two very different techniques. The first class was a new bracelet design that I call "Twist "N Shout". I think all were pleased as to how easy this technique was! Here are the five work-in-progress bracelets. (The bottom one is my finished Twist 'N Shout sample.) Look at the beautiful combinations that the gals came up with!! Starting from the top are projects belonging to: Alice, Linda, Mary, Becky, Kathy, and mine. It was such a pleasure sharing the time with this creative group of ladies!
My next class was the embroidered "Indented Cuff" class. The ladies were so creatively focused and did a beautiful job. Here are, starting at the left and going clockwise: Pauline's, Sheree's and Alison's embroidered beginnings!
The next photo is a finished cuff made by Wendy from a previous class. (I can't wait to see Saturday's cuffs finished-I know they will be outstanding!) The photo after that is my embroidered cuff with a matching organza storage bag.


No comments: